Three Bedrooms (sleeps six)
This spacious detached three bedroom bungalow is situated next door to Penmerric in Treguth Close. Holywell Bay. It is a very short stroll to the beach about 200m.
Langarrow has everything you need for comfortable and enjoyable holiday break.
Booking is Friday to Friday in the main season. Friday changeovers are becoming more popular, who wants to sit in miles of traffic jams entering or leaving Cornwall on a Saturday. Out of peak season dates can be tailored to your needs and days of arrival and departure varied.
A fairly steep drive way with room for two cars, leads to the garage and kitchen entrance. The bungalow has a long entrance hall with inside entrance to the garage, it also takes you to a good sized rear garden where there a picnic table for alfresco entertaining in the south facing garden. A charcoal barbeque is provided to enhance your outdoor experience. There is a private gate leading to the route to the beach.
55 inch smart H.D Television, D.V.D/ Blue Ray Player. Superfast broadband and WI. Fi.
Sofas, coffee tables, board games, a selection of reading books and videos for your enjoyment. Open fire from 1st Oct to 1st May. Night storage Heater.
The Kitchen/diner: large table and chairs, night storage heater, television, dishwasher, fridge, hob and oven.
A washer/dryer is situated in the garage as well as the portable Charcoal BBQ.
- (1)A large double bedroom with duel aspect views. It has a large king sized bed, television, hair dryer, bedroom furniture and night storage heater.
- (2) Double bedroom with bedroom furniture.
- (3) Twin 3’ beds with bedroom furniture and night storage heater.
- Hallway with airing cupboard and night storage heater.
- Bathroom with a shower over the bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Coffee milk and sugar and a selection of Teas,
- The weekly local paper.
- Cornish cream, strawberry jam and scone per person. Remember in Cornwall the jam always goes on first before the Cream…..
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine.
- Bottle of juice (when small children are booked in)
Included in the price as follows:
- Bedding, beds are made up for the number of people booked.
- Tea Towels (3)
- All electricity, Ceiling lighting and night storage heating.
- Wi-Fi. Internet.
- Open Fire: starter pack 1 bag of coal, I net of logs, fire lighter and sticks. The fire will be laid and ready to light, only in the months from October to May.
- Bath and Hand towels