Three Bedrooms (sleeps six)
HOLYWELL BAY. LANGARROW. TREGUTH CLOSE. TR8 5DD. CORNWALL.
Cov-19 refunds: only if the government locks down or the post code where you live. We will refund in full minus £20 admin charges or you can roll over to next year or change you date.
This spacious detached three bedroom bungalow is situated next door to Penmerric in Holywell Bay. It is a very short stroll to the beach about 100m.
Langarrow has everything you need for comfortable and enjoyable holiday break in Holywell Bay and on the Beach.
Booking are Friday to Friday.
Friday changeovers are becoming more popular what with the traffic jams entering or leaving Cornwall on a Saturday.
Out of peak season dates can be tailored to your needs and days of arrival and departure varied.
Lounge has a 55 inch smart H.D Television, D.V.D/ Blue Ray Player. Super fast broadband and wi-fi.
Sofas, coffee tables, board games, a selection of reading books and videos for your enjoyment.
Wood Burner.( Oct to end of April as starter pack included)
Night storage Heater.
The Kitchen/diner: large table and chairs, night storage heater, television, dishwasher, fridge, electric hob and oven. Vacuum cleaner.
A washer/dryer is situated in the garage as well as the portable Charcoal BBQ.
- (1)A large bedroom with duel aspect views. It has a large king sized bed, television, hair dryer, bedroom furniture and night storage heater.
- (2) Double bedroom with bedroom furniture.
- (3) Twin 3’ beds with bedroom furniture and night storage heater.
Bathroom with a shower cubical and a bath.
Hallway with airing cupboard and night storage heater.
This is a lovely summerhouse to relax in or outside on the decking.
Cocktails in the evening whilst the rest can play full size Table Foot Ball or as the Americans call it “Fuse Ball” as in Friends with Joey and Chandler!
A fairly steep drive way with room for two cars, leads to the garage and kitchen entrance. The bungalow has a long entrance hall with inside entrance to the garage/utility, it also takes you to a
good sized rear garden where there a picnic table for alfresco entertaining in the south facing garden. A charcoal barbecue is provided to enhance your outdoor experience. There is a private gate
at the bottom of the garden leading to the route to the beach 100m away.
- Coffee milk and sugar and a selection of Teas,
- The weekly local paper.
- Cornish cream, strawberry jam and scone per person. Remember in Cornwall the jam always goes on first before the Cream…..
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine.
- Bottle of juice (when small children are booked in)
Included in the price as follows:
- Bedding, beds are made up for the number of people booked.
- Tea Towels (3)
- All electricity.
- Wi-Fi. Internet.
- Beach board and Fun Bobs etc for your use please don’t take them home please.
- Open Fire: starter pack 1 bag of coal, I net of logs, fire lighter and sticks. The fire will be laid and ready to light, only in the months from October to May.
- Bath and Hand towels
- Langarrow, Trispen and Penmerric are available for let all year round
- Please adhere to the rules and regulations for COV-19 on the GOVERNMENT WEB SITE
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING.
- ARRIVAL TIME 4 pm
- DEPARTURE TIME 9 pm